Chocolate raspberry banana muffins
BANANA + RASPBERRIES in CHOCOLATE MUFFIN – is there a better combination? Try this fantastic dessert as soon as possible! These muffins are gluten-free, made of oat flour, almond milk and dark chocolate crisps. Instructions on how to make chocolate muffins with banana and raspberries are below.
1⁄2 cup raspberries
1 egg (or flax egg)
1 tsp baking soda
1⁄2 cup coconut sugar
1⁄4 tsp Himalayan salt
1⁄2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1⁄2 cup organic cocoa powder
3⁄4 cup oat flakes
1 1⁄4 cup almonds
1⁄4 cup dark chocolate crisps
1⁄3 cup almond milk or water
1. In a large bowl, mash bananas and raspberries with a fork. Add 1 egg or flax egg (flaxseed and water), and stir well.
2. In the same bowl, add baking soda, coconut sugar, Himalayan salt, vanilla extract and coconut oil, and stir until all the ingredients are combined.
3. After that, add raw organic cocoa and oat flakes to the bowl, and stir well.
4. Put almonds and oat flakes in the blender, and blend until you get the flour. Gradually add the flour in a bowl with other ingredients and stir well until everything is combined. The dough must be moist. If it’s dry, add a little almond milk or water. If it’s too wet, add a little almond flour. Finally, add the dark chocolate crisps.
5. Pour the dough into the muffin pan. Bake at 190 °C for about 20 minutes.
6. After baking, leave the muffins in the muffin pan for 10 minutes to cool down, then serve.