Thai curry chicken with asparagus
THAI CURRY CHICKEN WITH ASPARAGUS – this meal is so delicious! Although for the Balkan region this recipe is a bit exotic, make sure you try it because you will surely like it. Beside the recognizable curry taste, a special feature of Thai chicken is that it’s made with coconut oil, which gives it a completely different flavour. Exact instructions on how to make this dish you can find below. Bon Appetit!
500 g chicken breast
3 tbsp coconut oil
2 spring onions, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, mashed
2 cm of ginger, grated
1 tbsp curry
400 ml coconut milk
2 tbsp lemon juice
salt, pepper and ground sweet paprika
basil and parsley for decoration
1. Sauté the chicken on 2 tbsp coconut oil until it turns golden brown.
2. Remove the chicken from the pan and place it on a plate. In the same pan add another tbsp coconut oil, spring onions, garlic, ginger and curry.
3. Mix everything well, then pour in 200 ml coconut milk.
4. Add 6 asparaguses, chopped into 5 cm pieces.
5. Add salt, leave all the ingredients to heat, and cook them for about 3-4 minutes.
6. Put the vegetables with coconut milk and chicken into a fireproof bowl, then place it in the oven to bake for 15 minutes at 180 °C.
7. After baking, season the dish with lemon juice, salt, pepper, ground sweet paprika, basil and parsley leaves.
8. Serve with fresh salad.