Raw banana pie
I love bananas! So it’s no surprise that my favorite treats include raw banana pie. This dessert contains 15 dairy-free ingredients, including crust ingredients. Try it out!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Servings: 8-12 slices
1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
1 cup dates, pitted
¾ cup oats, ground
1 tbsp coconut oil
a pinch of salt
1 ¼ cup cashews (Soaked for at least 4 hours or overnight, and then dried.)
3 ½ tbsp coconut oil, melted
¼ cup agave syrup
1 ripe banana, medium-sized
⅓ cup unsweetened coconut milk
½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp salt
2-3 tbsp lemon juice
Serving ingredients (as desired):
walnuts, finely chopped
1. Put the dates into a blender and blend until small pieces remain or the mixture forms into a ball.
2. Add the walnuts, oats, coconut oil, and a pinch of salt in a blender, and blend until you get the desired texture.
3. Pour the mixture into a 20 cm diameter cake mold and press until flat.
4. Pour the filling ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy.
5. Pour the filling over the crust and spread evenly with a spoon. If bubbles form, tap the filling with a spoon to remove them. Cover and leave in the freezer for 4-6 hours.
6. Before serving, leave the pie for 5 minutes to thaw. Decorate with banana rings and finely chopped walnuts.
7. Serve and enjoy.