Sweet potato fries with aioli
You can make sweet potato fries with aioli in half an hour, and its fantastic taste will make you want to prepare this recipe again. By the way, sweet potato is a sweet vegetable, which is very similar to red or white potato in structure, but the difference is that sweet potato contains more proteins and has a lower glycemic index. Enjoy!
Preparation time: 25 minutes
4 sweet potatoes, chopped in sticks like fries
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sweet ground pepper
3 tsp dried oregano
a pinch of salt
a pinch of black pepper
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
2 tsp ground garlic
½ cup vegan parmesan
½ cup aioli dressing
1. Heat the oven at 180 °C.
2. Spread the sweet potato sticks evenly in the pan and coat with olive oil, sweet ground pepper, and a pinch of salt and black pepper.
3. Put the sweet potato in the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes, then turn it and season with oregano. Put it back in the oven and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
4. Mix 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil with garlic.
5. Take the sweet potato out, coat it with oil and garlic mix, and vegan parmesan.
6. Serve with aioli dressing and enjoy.