Fasting banana cake
FASTING BANANA CAKE – not only this sounds good, but it also looks great, smells wonderful and, most importantly, tastes fantastic! Treat yourself and your loved ones with this healthy dessert, made from 100% natural ingredients. Bananas, almonds and vegan dark chocolate are a great combination.
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
3 tbsp coconut sugar
9 tbsp gluten-free flour (gluten-free flour mix for cakes and pies)
1 tsp baking soda
a small pinch of Himalayan salt
1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
2 tbsp chopped almonds and 1 row of melted dark chocolate for decoration
1. Peel and blend the bananas.
2. Pour the blended banana mixture into a bowl and mix it with olive oil, almond milk and coconut sugar. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
3. Add gluten-free flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon to the mixture. Stir the mixture, then pour it into a ceramic bowl resistant to high temperatures.
4. Bake the cake in the oven at 190 °C for about 25 minutes.
5. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool down for about 15 minutes.
6. Pour the melted chocolate over the banana cake and sprinkle it with almond pieces.