Roasted cauliflower dip
Considering that this week is marked by the topic of intestinal microbiome, for you I’ve prepared a recipe related to that. As the main ingredient, I used cauliflower, which is a cruciferous vegetable, and as such it’s extremely good for our digestive system. I made this ROASTED CAULIFLOWER DIP in combination with grape seed oil, which gives it an extra flavor. You can eat this dip as a side dish to the main meal. Find the recipe below.
5 tbsp grapeseed oil
a pinch of ground sweet paprika
a pinch of Himalayan salt
1⁄2 fresh rosemary sprig
1 tbsp chopped parsley leaves
2 tbsp cooked peas
1. Grease the baking tray with 2 tbsp grapeseed oil.
2. Season the cauliflower with salt, ground sweet paprika and chopped rosemary.
3. Bake the cauliflower for about 15 minutes at 200 °C, then leave it to cool down.
4. Blend the cauliflower with the peas, parsley leaves and 3 tbsp grapeseed oil.
5. Add a little more Himalayan salt if necessary and serve with fresh vegetables or as a side dish to various meals.